Carol has lived in the Valley of the Sun for twenty-seven years and loves calling Arizona her home. Carol is a marketing and sales professional and has launched businesses to their next-level with her creative marketing ideas, top-notch entrepreneurial strategies, and her business acumen.
With over eighteen-years of experience, Carol is passionate about building stronger communities and businesses, therefore, it was natural for her to venture into real estate.
She graduated with honors from Arizona State University in Mass Communications and in her free time, Carol loves to write, run, and spend time with her husband and 3 children and currently resides in Gilbert.
Carol is a great team member and is absolutely wonderful with clients.
Courtney Wise, Realtor®, Transaction Coordinator
Carol Stuart, Realtor®
I am an Arizona Native and have been involved in Real Estate in many forms throughout my lifetime. I am a negotiator at heart, and love winning for my clients. I do real estate full-time and my clients always are always my #1 priority! I live in SE Chandler and work primarily the SE Valley, serving Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Mesa and other East Valley communities.
I have worked for a builder, an architect, housing agencies, most notably the RTC/FDIC during the 1993 era S&L failure. I assisted them as an asset manager helping with home sales from failed S&L's in Phoenix and Denver. As a Residential agent now, I have seen it all. Contact me for all your residential real estate needs.
Many people ask about the "alphabet soup" under my name. We have standard CE credits due every 2 years prior to renewing our license, and we have other opportunities to pay for extra education to better serve our clients. I get all the education I can to help me be a better Realtor®, and give you the best real estate experience possible. Briefly, here are my designations:
* PLLC - I am a personal limited liability company and taxed as an "S" corporation. Basically, I do this full-time, 7 days a week and run my business professionally as any corporate business. I take my job seriously.
* CMRS & MRP (Certified Military Residential Specialist and Military Relocation Professional) These designations help me better serve our military clients. Because my dad and son were in the military, its important to me.
* SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) I have a heart for seniors, many of which are in special situations, or simply don't have email and need a little more TLC
* PSA (Pricing Strategy Adviser) It's actually a complicated strategy to price your home correctly. This designation is the extra training to assist me with this.
* RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert) Probably the most important designation. This assists me in properly negotiating for you. Buyer or seller, you need your agent to have this designation. We have to carefully negotiate through the contract, repair and appraisal process with other agents and clients. I also have other negotiation training.
Debbie Jennings, Realtor®, PLLC, CMRS, MRP, SRES, PSA, RENE
Courtney handles the transaction management for our team. For most of our transactions, you will be hearing from her as well. Very friendly and knowledgeable, she will be keeping everything on track!
Join my monthly e-newsletter - contact me or click on the button here:
Realty One Group
3530 S. Val Vista #114
Gilbert, AZ 85297